Yesterday Dave and I managed to finish filling and sanding the topsides and get a first coat of Hempel Primer Undercoat on. This took about two hours.
The weather is not going to be suitable for a few days but I will sand down again in preparation.
WE did this by roller and then ‘tipping off’ by brush. I am not particularly happy with the end result so the jury is out about whether I try to spray paint the topcoats.
One thought on “First undercoat on”
Suggest you try Jenny neoprene foam brushes & rollers, from
I used these when painting saloon & cockpit with 2 pot poly… and result nearly as good as spraying.