Cut short again by drizzle as we don’t want the sealant to fail due to the surfaces being wet. After all the whole point of sealant is to seal stuff so why take the risk.
In any event we have:
1. located and drilled all the mountings for the guard rail stanchions and fitted four of the ten.
2. Fitted the large winch to the stern.
3. Made new teak bedding blocks for the two deck mounted blocks
4. Fitted the starboard aft chain plate which takes three stays.
5. Painted inside the main cabin.
So not a bad day’s work really. Tomorrow we fit the pulpit and all the remaining chain plates. The weather is going to be dry (so the app suggests).