Today is a red letter day for Anne Marie. Carrie and I installed the PUSHPIT at the stern in the drizzle of Rye. This is at the other end of the boat to the PULPIT which is at the bow and will be mounted on the bowsprit when we get round to it in the next couple of weeks.
We actually managed to find the original holes in the deck which was a result. We used black Sikaflex 291i sealant in an attempt to match the black of the deck lines. Although we have used masking tape it didn’t stick down well because of the drizzle so we’ll see what it looks like tomorrow when it is a little harder.
Beginning to look like she means business. The first time we saw her (March 2015) the pushpit was supporting a set of coloured lights for a BBQ or Christmas!